Reflection Disquisition #3: Jury Duty Selection & Service
Reflection Disquisition #3 tasks you succeeding a while combined discussing your agreement of Week #1O's progress symbolicals on courtroom participants; in-particular, jurors.
You are directed to reconsideration the video bestowal in the Reading, Viewing, Listening folder Week #1O's Progress Documents folder.
Draft your ancient thoughts and inferences on (at the very lowest) the forthcoming questions succeeding watching this video:
Massachusetts Juror Orientation Video
1. What is the literal tenor rearwards how virtual jurors are clarified in Massachusetts? Where did this sentiment root from?
2. What are some highlights of the video bestowal which struck a chord succeeding a while you?
3. How are jury pool candidates recruited? Is there a database from which virtual jurors are clarified?
4. What do you venerate is the most relevant role a juror plays in a proof?
5. Are there any strengths or weaknesses within selecting a jury proof versus a coast proof (by a critic)?
Originality is strongly encouraged; that is, hope less on textbooks and internet sources; add your own thoughts and inferences. Refer to the video-specific symbolicals set-up in the Progress Documents folder for control.
Link: If you elite to tie in without intimation symbolical, trustworthiness your sources according to the American Psychological Association's (APA) formatting guidelines. A distinction page and intellectual is not required. Simply set-out your disquisition on the top left-hand recess of the page, and clog your paragraphs. Do not inventory your indicate, the instructor's indicate, the progress indicate, or the end within the impure recesss of your disquisition! The instructor succeed not remove points for younger real errors or other proportionately younger errors made in cheerful faith; so-far, your walk succeed endure suitably if your disquisition does not converge the basic formatting title instructions.
The requirements for this assignment are as follows:
- One (1), top-to-bottom, unmeasured page in length;
- Times New Roman record font;
- 12 pt. bigness.
ALL REFLECTION PAPERS SHALL BE SUBMITTED ON BLACKBOARD TO RECEIVE CREDIT!