Write a Nursing essay (2,000-2,500 signification) in which you allot the concepts of epidemiology and nursing exploration to a alienable sickness. Refer to "Communicable Sickness Chain," "Chain of Infection," and the CDC website for help when completing this assignment.
Communicable Sickness Selection
Choose one alienable sickness from the options adown.
5. Hepatitis B
Epidemiology Nursing essay Requirements
Address the following:
1. Define the clarified alienable sickness, including causes, symptoms, code of transmission, complications, texture, and the demographic of share (mortality, morbidity, contact, and extension). Is this a reputeable sickness? If so, afford details environing reputeing duration, whom to repute to, etc.
2. Define the political determinants of bloom and interpret how those factors supply to the bud of this sickness.
3. Discuss the epidemiologic triangle as it relates to the alienable sickness you accept separated. Include the multitude factors, personation factors (influence or insufficiency), and environmental factors. Are there any point considerations or notifications for the commonity, schools, or open population?
4. Interpret the role of the commonity bloom encourage (subject judgment, reputeing, basis assembly, basis dissection, and follow-up) and why demographic basis are compulsory to the bloom of the commonity.
5. Identify at meanest one common agency or form that addresses the alienable sickness clarified and define how the forms supply to resolving or reducing the contact of sickness.
6. Discuss a global coil of the sickness. How is this addressed in other countries or cultures? Is this sickness endemic to a point area? Afford an development.
A poverty of filthy peer-reviewed or administrative references is required.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines endow in the APA Style Guide. An abstract/thesis is required.
Example of Alienable Sickness Chain
a. Infection Agent
Microbes – all types
b. Susceptible Host
Immunity (regular or unnatural)
d. Portal of Retry
Same as exit
e. Portal of Exit
f. Means of Transmission