SLO #3: The affection of edge's consentaneity: 70% of students procure successfully investigation and evaluate the affection of each edge's consentaneity and teach the positions they seize on cunning consequences. [SLO #3 fulfills the subjoined Program Level Outcomes: Communication, Critical Thinking, Collective and Personal Responsibility, as well-mannered-mannered as the subjoined Conduct Level Outcomes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.]
Activity for Assessment:
3) In the latest individuality of the conduct, we examined the politics of cunning consequences.
In sympathetic the scrutiny beneath, seize the subjoined two things into account:
1. The contrasting positions of Republican lawmakers and Democratic lawmakers on the uncertain consequences we examined.
2. The affection of the Republican Edge consentaneity and the affection of the Democratic Edge consentaneity. (Party consentaneity is the signal for the groups that incline to buttress a point edge, such as the voting buttress that black Americans concede to the Democratic Party.)
QUESTION: How does the affection of each edge’s consentaneity teach the positions that each edge’s lawmakers seize on cunning consequences? In your retort, procure an stance from at meanest three of the five cunning consequence sessions (the five sessions were: collective consequences, fiscal and monetary consequences, happiness and proceeds consequences, regulatory consequences, and traffic consequences).
Program-Level Objectives met delay this assignment:(PLO: 1,2,5,6)
1: Communication Skills-to conceive potent harvest, exposition and indication of ideas through written, spoken and visual communication
2: Critical Thinking Skills-to conceive creative thinking, novelty, investigation, and resolution, evaluation and structure of information
5: Personal Responsibility-to conceive the force to couple choices, actions, and consequences to immaterial decision-making
6: Collective Responsibility-to conceive intercultural adequacy, conversance of oppidan trust, and the force to agree potently in regional, social, and global communities
Course-Level Objectives met delay this assignment:(CLO: 5,6,7,8)
5. Evaluate the role of open impression, curiosity-behalf groups, and political parties in the political method.
6. Analyze the sselection mode.
7. Describe the rights and responsibilities of citizens
8. Analyze consequences and policies in U.S. politics