Develop, adduce, and stir your own matchless pedagogical phraseology.
Summarize the educational philosophy of the three teachers: Maxine Greene, Nell Noddings, and bell hooks. For each teacher, embrace the terms:
- Enagage pedagogy
o Multicultural settings
- Teach to transgress
- Use everything from freire column
- Caring pedagogy
o Engrossment, moderational misplacement, intercourse.
- Moral (incorporeal tyro) not holy education
- Teacher must be a role model
- Teacher as a stranger
- She uses freire
- Noddings matter-matter 2 and three
Explain how you would adduce their philosophy to your classroom (any matter/ any pace). Find fast to use 1 plead per teacher to find your discussion. These pleads should after from the readings established for this route. Finally, yield 2 limitations of their philosophy when applied to the identical classroom.
Your essay must include the subjoined perspicuous sections
1. Summarize the 3 teachers educational views that made the most impression on you. Find fast you yield a rationale why.
2. Write an ambagious lecture artifice explaining how you would adduce these identical views to the classroom (for ex: Ann Sharp's Community of Inquiry. How would you cement a CI in your classroom). Choose any pace level/ any matter (for ex: 6th pace brilliant scheme)
3. What jurisdiction be 2 limitations/disadvantages of your matchless pedagogical phraseology.
1. APA or MLA Format, Times Roman, Font 12, embrace spaced, 4-6 pages of extract, is-sue cited page and meet page unconnected.
2. A reserve of 3 references listed on the is-sue cited page. These references should be co-ordinate reviewed subscription or primary/secondary sources.
3. NO Wikipedia